Chief Operating Officer / COO (f/w/d) - Member of the Executive Board -
Our client – based in NRW – is, including its subsidiary in the US, one of the worldwide leading supplier of stainless steel kegs for the beverage industry. At the German headquarter all kegs are made to customer specification and according to the merchandise mark “Made in Germany” considering the latest and reliable testing and production technologies. Thus, our client is able to offer a long-term guarantee, a long-term hedging of the investment as well as a written promise of reliable quality on highest standards to its customers.
In the course of a succession, we are looking for you at the earliest possible date in our main factory as
Chief Operating Officer / COO (f/m/d)
-Member of the Executive Board-
- Lead of the technical department including budget and investment planning on own responsibility in the main factory as well as in other production locations within a matrix organization
- Management and development of construction, production planning, production, maintenance and tool making
- Development and design of process solutions in production processes
- Ideal economic design of the production processes through usage of modern lean methods in the field of state-of-the-art metal forming and welding machines
- Implementation of continuous improvement processes (KVP) in all production and service locations
- Analysis and evaluation of data which can be used for process improvement
- Controlling and usage of tool- and process-FMEAs
- Analyzation of processes, finding solutions and quick and economic implementation of these solutions with the employees
- Usage of MDE/BDE data for controlling and development as well as continuous optimization of the systems
- Inter-divisional technical support especially in realization of product requirements and/or development of USPs
- Support of the CEO in normative and strategic management incl. benchmarking
- Finalized vocational training in metal processing and further training as engineer in mechanical engineering (production, manufacturing and automation technique) with an economic background
- Several years of management and leadership experience in the field of metal processing (technical management, plant management) especially in forming and welding technique
- Excellent knowledge in tool making and fixture construction (forming tools)
- Knowledge in quality management (ISO 9002, ISO 14001, preferable BS OHSAS 18001 and ISO 50001)
- Entrepreneurial and assertive acting as well as technically versed manager
- Outstanding motivational capability and communication skills paired with a cooperative and fair leadership style
- Methodical competence in designing and implementing of process improvements and process organizations
- Fast comprehension, decisive, independent and result-oriented action
- Best German skills, very good oral and written English skills
- International travelling (a. o. on project basis)
- Willing to move close to the main factory in case the current residence is more than 50 km from the factory
If you do want to mix initiative and responsible working with a high amount of success and development opportunities, we will offer a challenging leadership position in a successful company. The position is endowed due to its importance.
We address (f/m/d) applicants equally. Do you feel addressed? You can receive further detailed information on position and company from Mr. Volk or Mr. Wieck via Phone: +49 (02205) 9216 – 0. Please refer to number H587.
Please send us your CV in German and English.
Michael Volk - Headhunting GmbH - Sonnenweg 9 - 51503 Rösrath - Tel.: (0 22 05) 92 16-0 - Fax: (0 22 05) 92 16 16